четвъртък, 5 август 2010 г.

Winners "All about birthdays"

Sorry for the little delay, ladys! So without loosing more of your time, here are the winners for the "All about birthday" week. I must say we have a fabulous number of entires and gorgeous cards. Picking up top 3 is never an easy job to do, and you are really giving us a hard time with that. :)
Our random winner is:

N42 mimi

Congratulation, Mimi, please contact us at e-mail r_raeva@gmail.com to claim your prize, 2 Sassy Studio digital stapms of your choice!

Now onto our top3



N87 Terry

Congratz, girls! Please, grab yourself a banner form the right side bar! :)

Looking forward to see you all back in this week challenge!

4 коментара:

Cor* каза...

Thanks so much for choosing my card. I must admit am having a hard time with the olive, fuchsia & teal color challenge!! lol Take care.

Terry каза...

Ohhh thank you it is so wonderfull that I am in the top 3...thanks so much ladies...I will grab the banner..Hugs Terry xxx

Пъстър свят каза...

Hey, girls can know how me for:)! Great news! Many thanks!

Mary C каза...

Thank you so much for picking my birthday card as one of your top 3 this week. I am very honored with so many wonderful entries! Congrats to the other winners great jobs ladies!
Happy Creating,
Mary C